ASP.NET 1.1 not installed?

Sergey Numerov

When I try to create a Web application in Visual
Studio .NET 2003, I get an error message that says that
ASP.NET version 1.1 is not installed on the IIS.

I used to have both 1.0 and 1.1 on my computer but now
I've uninstalled 1.0. I tried running the Framework
Redistributable setup, as well as running Visual Studio
2003 setup, enabling Web Programming explicitly. To no
avail.

How do I tall IIS to run 1.1?

Thank you,
--Sergey