ASP.NEt 2.0 and Source Safe

Ryan Ternier

I've just installed .NEt 2.0 on my work box, spent 1 day converting one
product over to 2.0 and having it work fine.

I want to add the project to Source Control now, and I cannot find 1 place
to do this. I've checked every menu, every menu button in the Menu customize
screen.

We have not updated source safe to the newer version yet, we will be doing
that in the new year once our new servers come in and we have our local
admin here in the office.

Is there no way of getting .net 2.0 to work with SS 6? Or Do I have to
configure 2.0 somehow to make this work?

Any help would be great.

tdavisjr

The menu option should be there if you have the source safe client
components installed on your machine. You can also check in Visual
Studio Options under the source control section and make sure the VSS
is selected.