ASP.NET 2.0 beta2: Missing ASP.NET tab in the IIS Admin tool

Guest

After installing VS2005.NET beta2 (and framework) it seems like the tab in
the IIS Admin tool that provides a framework-version picker drop-down has
disappeared. Have anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to get it
back, so you don't have to use the aspnet_regiis.exe tool?

Guest

Thanks!

But it was there in beta1, right?
Does "known problem" mean that it is reported? I can't find it in MSDN
Product Feedback Centre.