ASP.NET 2.0 Intranet starter kit

Guest

hi guys,
i'm about to build an companies intranet portal and i saw on couple of pages
that there has been an intranet SK available for VS 2005 beta. In my version
of VS2005 i cannot find it any more and on asp.net site neither. since i saw
that the portal was designed using webparts it seemed very usable for
pusposes.

anyone knows, where it dissapeared?

Guest

thx,

i am looking into the links now.
--
regards,
Darko

Juan T. Llibre said:
There's 11 VS 2005 Starter Kits at :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/starterkits/

None of them are for an Intranet, though.

You might be interested in looking at this article :

http://www.builderau.com.au/archite...t_with_ASP_NET_2_0/0,39024710,39236421,00.htm

You might also want to download the companion source code
to Apress's book : "Building an ASP.NET Intranet" :

http://apress.com/book/supplementDownload.html?bID=268&sID=1545