    or have I to edit my own BrowserCaps like 2 years ago with
    ASP.NET 1.x?

    Regards, Thomas

    Thomas Bandt, Apr 7, 2006

  2. Until you learn to create a konqueror.browser file, to place in
    drive:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG\Browsers ,
    copy the Konqueror definition into the BrowserCaps section of your web.config:

    http://slingfive.com/pages/code/browserCaps/browserCaps_spaces.txt

    You might want to copy the other definitions there, too.

    BrowserCaps is deprecated in ASP.NET 2.0,
    although it will continue to work until the next version.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 8, 2006