    If I have to buy any Activex Control from Internet, please do recommend.

    Best Regards,

    Luqman

    Luqman, Apr 24, 2008

  2. Luqman

    Luqman Guest

    Hi,

    I want this facility for my Intranet Application, running in my Office, so
    that user can print the Crystal Report through ASP.Net, directly to his
    local default printer.

    Currently they can do so, by installing Crystal Printing Control (a thin
    client activex) which shows their local printer.

    But the problem starts, when the report is designed for Landscape Printing
    and User has to change the Printing Style from Portrait to Landscape every
    time in Printing Preferences.

    I hope you understand what I mean.

    Even I get some help, how Crystal Printing Control of ASP.Net can be used in
    code, will also be beneficial for me.

    Best Regards,

    Luqman

    Luqman, Apr 24, 2008

  3. Luqman

    musosdev Guest

    Re: ASP.Net 3.5 - Retrieving List of Local Printers on Client Mach

    You should be able to do it by hand, if the printers on your Office network
    are installed in the ActiveDirectory (if you have AD), then you can just
    query against that with DirectoryServices and fill the combo/list from that.

    HTH

    musosdev, Apr 24, 2008