ASP.NET AutoPostBack don´t work in IE6

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Nuba, Feb 16, 2010.

  1. Nuba

    Nuba Guest

    Nuba, Feb 16, 2010

  2. Re: ASP.NET AutoPostBack don´t work in IE6

    On Feb 16, 2:25 pm, Nuba <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > when i want to work with AutoPostBack in a ASP:DropDownList it runs for the
    > first click, but when i try to do it a 2nd time nothing happens.
    > This behaviour is only in IE6.
    > Some Pages describe my problem, but the solutions don´t work.
    > e.G.http://www.dentaku.com/2006/06/how-to-fix-autopostback-error-for-aspn....

    The link didn't say about IE6. It sounds strange that this is not
    working after second click. Are you sure that there is no any other js
    which can block it? Do you see any js error after that?

    Please see how to debug js errors here

    Scripting Debugging in Internet Explorer

    Hope this helps

    Alexey Smirnov, Feb 17, 2010