ASP.NET Postback Problems on IE6 with SSL

Guest

We have a ASP.NET site that when we switch it to SSL on the production
server, NONE of the postbacks work correctly in IE6. Let me explain more...
after some debugging, the property Page.IsPostback always equals false. None
of the Form values seem to be coming through for some reason.

If we run the SSL pages under Firefox it works just fine. I found this
article:

And in it there is a registry hack for IE that fixes the problem. The
problem with this is that we can't go to thousands of computers and fix it.
We need a fix for the server side.

This might be IIS related. Our QA environment runs under Win2K and
everything works fine. Our production environment is Win2003 and this is
where the issues are happening. One other note, in production the site is an
actual web site, in QA the site is a virtual directory.

Any helps would be greatly appreciated.

David McCarter
www.vsdntips.com