ASP.NET blog engine

Ryan Ternier

I'm looking to run a new blog for my site.

I've tried dottext, but the setupud I have for my site really didn't work
for .Text.

I can't use MT because i'm running on a Windows box with no CGI / PHP
support.

Searching for them just returns peoples blogs, and not the engine used haha.

Any help would be awesome!

/RT

Joerg Jooss

Ryan said:
I'm looking to run a new blog for my site.

I've tried dottext, but the setupud I have for my site really didn't
work for .Text.

I can't use MT because i'm running on a Windows box with no CGI / PHP
support.

What about dasBlog -- it has a Workspace on www.gotdotnet.com? It
doesn't require a database, which is perfect for many low-end ASP.NET
hosting offers.

Cheers.