asp.net cms

Mickey

In an effort to avoid recreating the wheel, I'm looking for recommendations
for a very robust asp.net cms. I would normally use Drupal for this but it
needs to be asp.net (don't ask!). Some items of importance are:

1. Ability to have multiple levels of users and ability to define areas of
access to front-end and back-end of site.
2. Ability to define content types
3. Search engine that searches database content and upload folders
4. Calendar/event system
5. Ability to syndicate a content type
6. A shopping cart would be great too but not necessary.

Thanks,
Mickey

Mickey

Should have mentioned - it must be a licensed solution, not hosted.

Thanks,
Mickey

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I know some people that use Community Server. I know it has most of the
things you are aiming at. And, it is licensed. You can try it out with the
free community version (lightweight) at www.communityserver.com. Telligent,
the company that created Community Server also has Graffiti CMS, but I know
even less about it.

There are some open source CMS projects on CodePlex and SourceForge, if you
need that level of customization.