    server.

    All I want is for the web projects not to start a development web server if
    they aren't the startup project.

    BillE, Oct 16, 2008

  2. BillE

    George Guest

    Not sure if you can do that.
    You can always start single instance of your web server with a following
    command
    "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\WebDev.WebServer.EXE"
    /port:103 /path:C:\inetpub\wwwroot\DeliEZone
    And as a start option specify http://localhost:103

    PS: this command allows to run your project from Root.

    George.

    George, Oct 16, 2008

  3. BillE

    BillE Guest

    Thanks.

    I'm not even running a web project at all.

    I would rather not have to start a development web server if I'm not running
    a web project.

    Bill

    BillE, Oct 16, 2008
  4. BillE

    BillE Guest

    Because, I also have Class Library projects in the solution which are used
    by all my web and windows projects.

    Because they're all in the same solution I can add project references, and
    make modifications to business classes while I'm working on other
    applications, and build everything at once.

    BillE, Oct 16, 2008