Asp.net dll registration problem

Guest

Hi i was using groupwise using asp.net to send email . it was working
perfectly on one server but then i install another server and moved that
website to new server . after moving to new server i am getting that error .
should i need to install groupwise software on that server . cos i tried to
register required dll using regserv32 utility but it also gave me message
that dll is loaded but cannot register .
i dont know what to do

COM object with CLSID {761C954A-BAFD-11CE-B6F9-00608C84E1C4} is either not
valid or not registered.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: COM object
with CLSID {761C954A-BAFD-11CE-B6F9-00608C84E1C4} is either not valid or not
registered.

Source Error:

Line 167: //try
Line 168: //{
Line 169: Application2 oGApp=new Application2Class();
Line 170: Message oGMes;
Line 171: Account oGAcc;