COM Exception

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Stephen, Nov 9, 2005.

  1. Stephen

    Stephen Guest

    Hi,
    I have a component that converts webpage to PDF. it makes use of
    ActivePDF's
    APServerNet and APWebGrbNet
    I have referenced the dll in my application but I get this error:

    Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: COM object
    with CLSID {02C2DD87-2E67-11D2-96EF-0000861852D5} is either not valid or not
    registered.

    This happens when i create a new instance of the server
    ObjServer = new APServer()

    Please Advice,
    Stephen

    [p.s: I have tried registering the DLL using Regsrv32.exe but it does not
    register]
    Stephen, Nov 9, 2005