ASP.NET Email

gary7

Hi folks, I would like visitors to my web site to be able to send
email directly to me, but I would like to do this without the visitors
default client openning seperately from the web site. I'm not sure how
to set this up so that they don't have to be redirected to their own
client (such as Outlook, or Outlook express), but rather send a message
from the web site directly.

Any suggestions about how to get this done? Thanks!

Gary

Mark Rae

Hi folks, I would like visitors to my web site to be able to send
email directly to me, but I would like to do this without the visitors
default client openning seperately from the web site. I'm not sure how
to set this up so that they don't have to be redirected to their own
client (such as Outlook, or Outlook express), but rather send a message
from the web site directly.

Easy as pie, assuming you're looking for something like this:
http://www.markrae.com/contact/mail.aspx and your ISP allows you to relay.

See http://www.systemnetmail.com, or http://www.systemwebmail.com if youi're
still using v1.1