    Any idea?

    Thanks for your help.

    Frank
    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmsgUXVpbnR5?=, Dec 28, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmsgUXVpbnR5?=

    Paul Clement Guest

    On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:10:02 -0800, Frank Quinty <> wrote:

    ¤ Hi there,
    ¤
    ¤ I try to offer a file upload in my web site. The server is Windows Server
    ¤ 2003 SP1, framework .net 1.1.
    ¤
    ¤ It runs fine if the file is smaller than around 260 kb. If the file is
    ¤ bigger, I always have the error : "Maximum request length exceeded"
    ¤
    ¤ I read many post about this error , and configuring the
    ¤ AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed to a bigger value (1073741824), but I still have
    ¤ this error.
    ¤
    ¤ Is there any other limitations for 2003 servers (my code runs fine on an XP
    ¤ with Framework 1.1)?
    ¤
    ¤ Any idea?

    How have you implemented the file upload? Are you using the HtmlInputFile control?

    Paul
    ~~~~
    Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
    Paul Clement, Dec 29, 2005