ASP.NET - Keyword not found: 1;PASSWORD

Sid

Hello all,

I am having a nightmare trying to get my asp.net page to
load. Whenever it tries to create a new SqlConnection
object I get this error message :

'Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Keyword not
supported: '1;password'.'

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this? The
connection string I am using is :

Data Source='myservername';Initial Catalog='my db
name';user id=xxx; pwd=xxx;

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sid

Bob

You need to amend your database registry key, e.g. you
will find that it says somehting like DataSource=
SQLOLDE.1;Password=........

If you remove the .1 it will work.

Bob