ASP.NET MVC Membership provider failing

Toby

Hi,

I have had an ASP.NET MVC site running for about a month now on an SBS 2003
server. In the past week or so it has started failing to allow users to
login. It is using the standard built in controls & had previously worked on
the same server. If I create new accounts after slome time these too begin to
fail. I have not been able to find anything in the logs to indicate what
might be causing this, only a bunch of 4006 errors.

Regards,

Toby

Gregory A. Beamer

I have had an ASP.NET MVC site running for about a month now on an SBS
2003 server. In the past week or so it has started failing to allow
users to login. It is using the standard built in controls & had
previously worked on the same server. If I create new accounts after
slome time these too begin to fail. I have not been able to find
anything in the logs to indicate what might be causing this, only a
bunch of 4006 errors.

Post the actual error being thrown, as that will help someone diagnose
the error and give you a potential solution.

I am not convinced this is MVC only. Have you brought up profiler while
trying to log on and watched what is happening on the SQL Server end?
Seeing whether or not connections are failing or timing out will
radically change the advice to fix.

Peace and Grace,