asp.net page through classic asp.net iframe - Ingeniux cms

wildman

Hello.

I need to develop a a few new pages that will run under an Iframe of a
classic ASP site that cannot be modifed other than a link to the
iframe. That application has it's own security that will restrict only
select users from being able to run the pages.

I don't want to develop those pages in classic asp, so I will create
an asp.net site and reference pages through the iframe.

What's the best way to secure those pages so that they can only be run
through this application and from that specific link.

I'm not sure about the classic asp's security scheme, but I'd rather
not require a seperate login or a seperate authentication check.

The classic asp application is Ingeniux CMS.