ASP.NET prob...(using VB.NET)

josephrthomas

hi...
can someone pls tell me how can i make a datalist or
datagrid connected to MSAccess where i can load info to
the datalist or the datagrid..
in the datalist or the datagrid, i need three extra cols
one for checkbox
and the other two for pictures....
the check boxes and the pictures are not coming out of the
database but are added by me(not from database)
i want to be able to change the pictures in the datalist
or the datagrid during runtime...
can someone pls tell me how to do it using ASP.NET using
VB.NET...
tks a lot...
really appreciate your help and time....

Anders Sundberg

Hi Josep,

I kind of remember that the issue came up in the quick tutorial. If that is
the case you can read and grasp the idea in
http://www.asp.net/tutorials/quickstart.aspx or if You are using Visual
Studio.Net 2003 in the installation path "Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\SDK\v1.1\QuickStart"

/anders