    that I am not using IE7.

    Thanks,
    PAGates

    =?Utf-8?B?cGFnYXRlcw==?=, Nov 1, 2006

  2. RE: ASP.NET Site - Cannot Connect to LocalHost (Update)

    > Note: this appears to be an issue similar to another thread -
    > |
    > but the solution provided does not appear to work in my case

    Actually, putting a different port number in there does appear to work.
    However, the question remains "why does this happen in the first place?"

    Thanks,
    PAGates

    =?Utf-8?B?cGFnYXRlcw==?=, Nov 1, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cGFnYXRlcw==?=

    Onwuka Emeka Guest

    Re: ASP.NET Site - Cannot Connect to LocalHost (Update)

    Do you have anit-virus / firewall software that could be blocking those
    ports that it refused to start on?

    Onwuka Emeka, Nov 1, 2006
  4. Re: ASP.NET Site - Cannot Connect to LocalHost (Update)

    "Onwuka Emeka" wrote:

    > Do you have anit-virus / firewall software that could be blocking those
    > ports that it refused to start on?

    I don't believe this to be the case, only because it was something that did
    work and stopped working.

    =?Utf-8?B?cGFnYXRlcw==?=, Nov 1, 2006