asp.net to asp converter

sunitha.sethuraman

Hi ,

I have done my project in asp.net can anyone help me to convert the
asp.net code to asp.

Thanking you,
Regards,
S.S

Mike

why would you want to go back to ASP?

There's no tool to do this, so you'll have to do it manually.

Larry Bud

Hi ,

I have done my project in asp.net can anyone help me to convert the
asp.net code to asp.

Thanking you,
Regards,
S.S

Let me guess, your client doesn't support .NET, only ASP.

Mike

Or alot of time on his hands,
or maybe he wants to do it so he can add ASP to his resume.

Mike

I've seen someone do it at a company I was contracting for.
I've seen guys take ASP and convert it to .NET, this guy went backwards. He
said he wanted to get a better understanding of ASP and taken an existing
application and rewriting it was easier then coming up with an application
on his own to create.

needless to say, this guy is still doing asp development.