ASP.NET Tree View Control

Shiva

Dear All,

Can anybody tell me is there any Tree Control for ASP.NET for using in
Version (1.1) if so can you kindly send me the link to my mail id
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks and Regards,
Shiva

Grant Harmeyer

It's not a free component, but look at TreeView. It's part of the
ComponentArt.WebUI suite of controls. The TreeView component has drag-n-drop
functionality. Also, look at the other elegant controls that they make. Good
stuff.

http://www.componentart.com

Grant Harmeyer

Shivakumar

Thanks clinton but i need a treeview code with drag and drop feature in
asp.net v 1.1