    Version (1.1) if so can you kindly send me the link to my mail id

    Thanks and Regards,
    Shiva

    Shiva, May 25, 2005

  2. Shiva

    clintonG Guest

    Some resources:

    http://www.devdirect.com/ALL/UITREE_PCAT_1901.aspx
    http://www.iewebcontrols.net/

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

    clintonG, May 25, 2005

  3. It's not a free component, but look at TreeView. It's part of the
    ComponentArt.WebUI suite of controls. The TreeView component has drag-n-drop
    functionality. Also, look at the other elegant controls that they make. Good
    stuff.

    http://www.componentart.com

    Grant Harmeyer

    Grant Harmeyer, May 26, 2005
  4. Shiva

    Shivakumar Guest

    Thanks clinton but i need a treeview code with drag and drop feature in
    asp.net v 1.1

    Shivakumar, May 27, 2005
  5. Ganesh Subramaniam, Jun 9, 2005