ASP.NET User control browser unable to gain focus

ASP.Net programmer

I have a very weird problem with an ASP.NET page I developed in Visual
Studio .Net 2003:

The page has an asp panel which contains a user control (to keep it in a
certain place). The User control contains a HTML grid layout panel to
keep the layout of the textboxes as I want it.

When I run the page in IE6 SP2 I can normally access the user control,
enter some values, push a button and see the results: The page runs as
expected.

When another user runs the page on another computer (same hardware, same
browser version) he can't enter data into the user control. He can click a
button, but the page returns an error (just a blank page with the aspx page
as a referrer).

Has anyone else had this problem or knows a solution?

Thanks in advance

Guest

Consider adding trace statements to the page for each of the event handlers.
You can then examine trace.axd on the website after he hits it. This will be
the best way of getting information in a running environment.

---

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

ASP.Net programmer

Good idea, but unfortunately there is no difference between my trace and
the trace of the not-working user.

I suppose it's a configuration difference. I'll ask the sys-admin.

Thanks for your awnser.