    as a referrer).

    Has anyone else had this problem or knows a solution?

    Thanks in advance

    ASP.Net programmer, May 13, 2005

  2. Consider adding trace statements to the page for each of the event handlers.
    You can then examine trace.axd on the website after he hits it. This will be
    the best way of getting information in a running environment.

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, May 13, 2005

  3. Good idea, but unfortunately there is no difference between my trace and
    the trace of the not-working user.

    I suppose it's a configuration difference. I'll ask the sys-admin.

    Thanks for your awnser.

    ASP.Net programmer, May 13, 2005