ASP.NET Viewstate & ISA Server 2004

Guest

Ahh the dreaded viewstate error. Hope some of you out there can help.

We have multiple clients using our asp.net web app - one in particular is
generating the following error only intermittently:

Unable to validate data.
at System.Web.Configuration.MachineKey.GetDecodedData

This client is behind an ISA Server 2004 machine. I had them try to
recreate the error while not being behind the ISA server and they cannot
reproduce(we cannot from our side either). Is anyone familiar with ISA
Server and any settings that we may be able to adjust to keep the viewstate
from being truncated?