ASP question

Guest

Hi all,

I've been assigned to work on an application that uses ASP files. I was away
from asp for few years. I remember that days javascript was the preferred
client side language since vbscript was not compatible with all the browsers.
I like to know if this is still the case or now browsers support vbscript
language as well.
Thanks in advance,

Roy

Hans Kesting

Roy said:
Hi all,

I've been assigned to work on an application that uses ASP files. I
was away from asp for few years. I remember that days javascript was
the preferred client side language since vbscript was not compatible
with all the browsers. I like to know if this is still the case or
now browsers support vbscript language as well.
Thanks in advance,

Roy

vbscript is still only for the combination of IE and Windows

Hans Kesting