    Thanks
    Connell

    PS - Using ASP as in Windows 2000 (IIS 5 i think)
    Connell Gauld, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Connell Gauld

    Evertjan. Guest

    Connell Gauld wrote on 06 nov 2004 in

    > I am using RTF files to store a template which has certain tags which
    > should be replaced with content with ASP. I can use the VBScript
    > function replace to do this substitution but is it possible to merge the
    > pages in one file with those in another from ASP? Is there also an easy
    > way to print out the result?

    ASP serverside file manipulation, converting the file to and from a string,
    is always possible with vbscript or jscript.

    However you would have to know the exact specification of RTF,
    or just have a liking for the experimental.

    However, long string manipulaton can be slow and processor intensive.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Nov 6, 2004