  1. dfd

    dfd Guest

    ASP w/ XML

    dfd, Jan 9, 2004

  2. The answer is 7.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP
    http://www.aspfaq.com/

    "dfd" <> wrote in message
    news:024301c3d6e6$3e324590$...
    > ASP w/ XML

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Those are among the funnier skits I remember in recent SNL years. I miss
    the Dana Carvey / Chris Farley / Adam Sandler days.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jan 9, 2004
  4. dfd

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    42, it's always 42

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 9, 2004
  5. dfd

    Ray at Guest

    I miss Eddie Murphy as Gumby.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jan 9, 2004
  6. > I miss Eddie Murphy as Gumby.

    No, Mr. Robinson (Robertson?)'s neighborhood.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jan 9, 2004
  7. dfd

    Harag Guest

    Peanut butter w/ Syrup

    Harag, Jan 9, 2004
  8. dfd

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:41:08 -0600, "Curt_C [MVP]"
    <software_AT_darkfalz.com> wrote:

    >42, it's always 42

    At least for Life, the Universe and Everything...

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jan 9, 2004
  9. dfd

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Those were classic.....
    "I wonder who's at the door kids... It's Mr Landlord wanting his rent...
    Let's go out the window so he doesn't see us"

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 9, 2004
  10. dfd

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    heheheheh

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 9, 2004
  11. "Harag" wrote:

    > Peanut butter w/ Syrup

    My wife has never understood that. I, however, am enlightened.

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Jan 9, 2004
  12. dfd

    Harag Guest

    You don't know what your missing until you've had a peanut butter
    (with nuts) and syrup (treacle in the uk) sandwich!

    Harag, Jan 9, 2004
  13. dfd

    Bob [BVP] Guest

    Add some Texas Pecans and you will have become as
    one.

    Bob [BVP], Jan 12, 2004