    address from me, and some have asked if I can create a basic webmail setup.
    Thanks in anticipation
    dave

    David Aldred, Feb 7, 2004

  2. David Aldred

    Guest Guest

    Do you have an access to yor SMTP CDO mail store?

    <spider/>

    "David Aldred" <> wrote in message
    : Is there any 'plug n play' code out there to create a webmail site?
    : I have a domain which supports pop email and i allow people their own
    email
    : address from me, and some have asked if I can create a basic webmail
    setup.
    : Thanks in anticipation
    : dave
    :
    :

    Guest, Feb 13, 2004

  3. David Aldred

    David Aldred Guest

    David Aldred, Feb 13, 2004
  4. David Aldred

    Guest Guest

    mm, think its not allows you to use Windows Mail Store. probably they not
    allows you even send an emails through them, right?

    "David Aldred" <> wrote in message
    : Hmm, I dont realy know, so I'm going to guess no.
    : http://www.1stforwebhostinguk.com/
    : is my host, if that helps at all?
    :
    :

    Guest, Feb 14, 2004
  5. David Aldred

    David Aldred Guest

    no, I can send email through them using SMTP, and can create as many
    POP3 email boxes as I like...

    David Aldred, Feb 14, 2004
  6. David Aldred

    Guest Guest

    but can you create these mailboxes through script? it's not the same as
    going to Control Panle and create the mailbox.

    Guest, Feb 15, 2004
  7. David Aldred

    David Aldred Guest

    No, not that I am aware of, but then again I cant say a deffinate no,
    but I've not read of being able to on the server

    David Aldred, Feb 15, 2004