aspnet_setreg?

Kevin Burton

As was suggested I am using aspnet_setreg but I am
getting the following error:

[ConfigurationException]: Error reading the password from
the registry. (c:\inet
pub\wwwroot\IVRService\web.config line 46)
at System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext
context)
at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal
(HttpWorkerRequest wr)

Has anyone else run into this problem? Solutions?

Thank you.

Kevin Burton
(e-mail address removed)

ShikariShambu

Kevin,
I have used the aspnet_setreg to put userid and password in the
registry. It has worked without any issues.

Looks like the entry in the web.config does not match the registry key.
Please check that.

HTH