aspnet_wp.exe says no permission!

KK

Hi,

I have re-installed .NET 1.1 on my machine and
when I try to start duwamish(any asp.net app)
it gives the following error

aspnet_wp.exe could not be started. The error code for the failure is
80004005. This error can be caused when the worker process account has
insufficient rights to read the .NET Framework files. Please ensure that the
..NET Framework is correctly installed and that the ACLs on the installation
directory allow access to the configured account.

I normaly use a user priviledge account to work
using an administrator account to do any
administering tasks.

After this error, i tried to run it after login
into my administrator profile. still the same error.

What should i do?

KK

thoean

KK said:
aspnet_wp.exe could not be started. The error code for the failure is
80004005. This error can be caused when the worker process account has
insufficient rights to read the .NET Framework files. Please ensure that the
.NET Framework is correctly installed and that the ACLs on the installation
directory allow access to the configured account.

be sure, the asp.net user has permission to c:\WINNT\Framework...

hth
thoean