.aspx: Server Application Unavailable

Ma³y Piotruœ

Hello,
(sorry for my English...)
Could you help me please with a prolem with ASP.NET? I am beginner.
Trying to open one of .aspx pages of my application I got a message in
IE:

Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web
browser to
retry your request.
Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this
specific
request failure can be found in the application event log of the web
server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to
occur.

Could you tell me please what to do with that? How to solve the
problem?
Thank you very much.

Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP

When you do what it says - check the Event log - what do you find?