.ASPX works .ASP don't

Ken

Any ideas anyone, using IIS 5.1 .ASP web pages do not
work I get error 500, but .ASPX web pages work fine?
I made a website using MS FrontPage 2000, then I added
some .ASPX pages to the site that were made with visual
studio .NET 2003, which all was fine then I wanted to add
a page using MS FrontPage 2000 again a simple form that
send form results to an access data base simple enough
jest that any web pages that use the .ASP file extecion
don't work, even the web pages form IIS help don't work
http://localhost/iisstart.asp = error 500, hummmm .ASPX
web pages work fine.