ATLAS and External Javascript

sales

Hi

Does ATLAS support the use of external javascript va this syntax

--myPage.aspx--

atlas:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">
<Services>
<atlas:ServiceReference
Path="webServices/securityService.asmx" />
</Services>
</atlas:ScriptManager>
<script language="javascript" src="js/myScripts.js">

doSomthing();
-------------------------------------

--myScript.js---

function doSomthing()
{
// I GET A UNDEFINED 'securityService' error at this line
securityService.myfunc(returnFunc);
}

the work around I had to do is copy the code from myScript.js to
myPage.aspx
and then to call it I needed to do this:

setTimeout(doSomthing,600);

I had a problem calling the javascript function when the page is
error.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

(e-mail address removed) wrote:
You really should get yourselves a name.
Does ATLAS support the use of external javascript va this syntax

Whatever ATLAS is, what matters regarding client-side scripting is
what the client gets. RTSL.

PointedEars