Atlas Controls - Validation ignored on second click

vbnetguy

After adding a couple of atlas controls to my page the validators do
not seem to work.

The first click fires the validator controls correctly, however on the
second click - without touching a thing on the page - the validators
are ignored and the page is posted back.

Has anyone run into this issue?

I have the WatermarkTextBox Extender and the CascadingDropDown Extender
controls on my page - JUNE CTP.

msnews.microsoft.com

It is not unique to Atlas, if it is what I think it is. Ultimately, all of
this works on JavaScript. Validation firing is half of the issue, making
sure the value is reset on failure is another part. Apologies for not having
Atlas specific code for this, as I have not played heavily with Atlas and
validation, but the second hit is probably setting the default value to
something that your answer is not triggering.

NOTE also that these are CTP items. I would definitely post on the ASP.NET
forums (meaning www.asp.net) as they tend to get floated up to the dev team
for Atlas.

--
Gregory A. Beamer