    "D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\".

    Any idea how to change it?
    Anton, ml.

    Anton ml. Vaheie, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Hello,

    you must make sure that the ASPNET account has read/write permissions to the
    folder you want to write to.

    or

    If you want to grant IUSR_Machinename user or the current windows user (if
    anonymous acces in IIS is disables) permissions to write you have to add
    this configuration setting in your web.config file:

    <identity impersonate="true"/>

    This makes that the code is execute as the anonymous user or the
    authenticated user.

    Hope this helps,
    Kristof

    Kristof Van Praet, Feb 16, 2004