Auto formsubmit with blocked cookies problem?

What-a-Tool

I am sending a page to a visitor to my web site that has no visible content,
but some javascripting, which determines certain things about the visitors
machine, such as TimeZoneOffset, Scripting Enabled, ect.

This data is submitted via hidden fields back to an ASP page. To submit it
back automatically, I am using "document.frmMyForm.submit ".
This works great, unless cookies are disabled, then my page hangs and
flickers in the browser, never making it to my ASP page.
Is there a way to prevent this or work around it so my data is still
submitted?

--
Thank You

/ Sean Mc /

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)