Automatic Source View

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Blinky the Shark, Jan 23, 2008.

  1. Blinky the Shark, Jan 23, 2008

  2. Jonathan N. Little, Jan 23, 2008

  3. Blinky the Shark

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:46:53 GMT
    Blinky the Shark scribed:

    > I love the efficiency of pages that let you view source without even
    > clicking on View Source. :)
    >
    > http://www.cafepress.com/virtualspat

    Maybe the entrepreneur had a spat with his pagemaker.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.

    Neredbojias, Jan 23, 2008
  4. Blinky the Shark

    place57 Guest

    place57, Jan 24, 2008
  5. Jonathan N. Little wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> I love the efficiency of pages that let you view source without even
    >> clicking on View Source. :)
    >>
    >> http://www.cafepress.com/virtualspat
    >>

    > Like standing in front of an audience in your underwear!

    I've done that. No, wait...*they* were wearing underwear. Uh...no,
    that's not right, either. Shit. I must've been drinking. Never mind.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 24, 2008
  6. Neredbojias wrote:

    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:46:53
    > GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
    >

    >> I love the efficiency of pages that let you view source without even
    >> clicking on View Source. :)
    >>
    >> http://www.cafepress.com/virtualspat

    > Maybe the entrepreneur had a spat with his pagemaker.

    What the heck's that "cp" element?

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 24, 2008
  7. Blinky the Shark

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:54:22 GMT
    Blinky the Shark scribed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    >> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:46:53
    >> GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
    >>

    >>> I love the efficiency of pages that let you view source without even
    >>> clicking on View Source. :)
    >>>
    >>> http://www.cafepress.com/virtualspat

    >> Maybe the entrepreneur had a spat with his pagemaker.

    > What the heck's that "cp" element?

    Possibly "cafepress". The blurb is within a table, between 2 rows.
    Someone unfamiliar with html might have tried to insert it in the page that
    way, dunno. The page itself has no doctype, tons of javascript, and this
    comment at the beginning -

    <!-- NAME: cp/store_lite.ascx -->

    - whatever that means.

    A good example of what _not_ to do.