Automatic Source View

Blinky the Shark

Jonathan said:
Like standing in front of an audience in your underwear!

I've done that. No, wait...*they* were wearing underwear. Uh...no,
that's not right, either. Shit. I must've been drinking. Never mind.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:46:53
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

Maybe the entrepreneur had a spat with his pagemaker.

What the heck's that "cp" element?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:54:22 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:
What the heck's that "cp" element?

Possibly "cafepress". The blurb is within a table, between 2 rows.
Someone unfamiliar with html might have tried to insert it in the page that
way, dunno. The page itself has no doctype, tons of javascript, and this
comment at the beginning -

<!-- NAME: cp/store_lite.ascx -->

- whatever that means.

A good example of what _not_ to do.