Automatically open HTML file.

Hello,

I have very simple question. How I can open with javasript placed in
one html file anothe html file? Can you recomend some good manual
where I could read about this?

Thank you.

Razzbar

Hello,

I have very simple question. How I can open with javasript placed in
one html file anothe html file? Can you recomend some good manual
where I could read about this?

That's how frames work. Frames are individual files called from
one file/page.

Also, when you open a window, you open another file/page.

RobG

Andrew Thompson wrote:
[...]
I'll take a wild stab.. [1] IE?

Nope - at work, Firefox on XP, at home Safari on Mac but ya gotta go
with the odds, eh?

Work demands IE but I'm a subversive and use Firefox anyway.
Internet Options | Security | Custom Level (for the appropriate zone)
Miscellaneous | Allow META-REFRESH | Disable

Sys admin nazis have locked down the corporate desktop so I can't
access any of the security stuff in IE so I can't disable it. I could
turn it off in Firefox if I could find it... if it had it...

</head>

Ok, I think I need concretize my problem. The first file consists a
text field, which can be filled by user. After pressing "Send" button
this file (with the usage of PHP) generates a new HTML file, which has
to be opened automatically. So, unfortunately I cannot use <meta ...>
because in this case browser opens the second file immediately (no
matter whether user finished to print text in text field).