    one html file anothe html file? Can you recomend some good manual
    where I could read about this?

    Thank you.

    Q, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Q

    Razzbar Guest

    (Q) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have very simple question. How I can open with javasript placed in
    > one html file anothe html file? Can you recomend some good manual
    > where I could read about this?

    That's how frames work. Frames are individual files called from
    one file/page.

    Also, when you open a window, you open another file/page.

    Razzbar, Nov 28, 2004

  3. Q

    RobG Guest

    Andrew Thompson wrote:
    [...]
    > I'll take a wild stab.. [1] IE?

    Nope - at work, Firefox on XP, at home Safari on Mac but ya gotta go
    with the odds, eh?

    Work demands IE but I'm a subversive and use Firefox anyway.

    > Internet Options | Security | Custom Level (for the appropriate zone)
    > Miscellaneous | Allow META-REFRESH | Disable

    Sys admin nazis have locked down the corporate desktop so I can't
    access any of the security stuff in IE so I can't disable it. I could
    turn it off in Firefox if I could find it... if it had it...

    --
    Rob

    RobG, Nov 30, 2004
  4. Q

    Q Guest

    > <head>
    > </head>

    Ok, I think I need concretize my problem. The first file consists a
    text field, which can be filled by user. After pressing "Send" button
    this file (with the usage of PHP) generates a new HTML file, which has
    to be opened automatically. So, unfortunately I cannot use <meta ...>
    because in this case browser opens the second file immediately (no
    matter whether user finished to print text in text field).

    Q, Nov 30, 2004