back into the swing (no pun intended)

Discussion in 'Java' started by bjanko, Jun 30, 2005.

  1. bjanko

    bjanko Guest

    I need recommendation of good Java resources. I received my
    Certification as a Java 2 Programmer, but that was a couple years ago,
    before my career was interrupted to take care of personal issues in my
    family.

    I have glance thru some material and know that I will "remember" it
    pretty quickly, but I still need the experience of "applying" it, too.
    Eespecially since that was my first advanced language to deal with
    objects and the like.

    Any good, CONCISE books that might make this info as simple to re-learn
    as possible. Any resources I might use that would help me also
    practice applying the coding techniques as well as just refreshing my
    head knowledge?

    Any info would be much appreciated.

    Thanks,
    bjanko