back into the swing (no pun intended)

bjanko

I need recommendation of good Java resources. I received my
Certification as a Java 2 Programmer, but that was a couple years ago,
before my career was interrupted to take care of personal issues in my
family.

I have glance thru some material and know that I will "remember" it
pretty quickly, but I still need the experience of "applying" it, too.
Eespecially since that was my first advanced language to deal with
objects and the like.

Any good, CONCISE books that might make this info as simple to re-learn
as possible. Any resources I might use that would help me also
practice applying the coding techniques as well as just refreshing my
head knowledge?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
bjanko