    are not ISBN barcodes.

    Thanks!

    Jen

    jennyw, Sep 23, 2003

  2. jennyw

    Achim Domma Guest

    Hi Jen,

    I wrote a wrapper around the GNU Barcode library, but nobody really used it.
    You can get it from here:

    http://www.procoders.net/download.php?fname=PyBarcode.zip

    It should be for python 2.2. Look at the example to see if it suits your
    needs. If yes, I could build a new version for python 2.3.

    regards,
    Achim

    Achim Domma, Sep 23, 2003

  3. jennyw

    Greg Krohn Guest

    "jennyw" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of a barcode generator for Python? I'm looking to do
    > this on Windows. It would be nice to find something free, but that's not
    > necessary (so long as it's reasonable). It doesn't have to be
    > Python-specific, either, so long as I can call it from Python. I'd love
    > to hear any suggestions.
    >
    > I've seen bookland.py, but the kind of barcodes I'm looking to generate
    > are not ISBN barcodes.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Jen

    I have a script that creates UPC barcodes, but that's not what you're
    looking for, is it? If it is, let me know and I'll try and find the script.

    greg

    Greg Krohn, Sep 24, 2003
  4. jennyw

    Svenne Krap Guest

    Also Reportlab (http://www.reportlab.com) has a great barcode extension
    (no, I did not write it, just use it :)

    /Svenne

    Svenne Krap, Sep 24, 2003
  5. On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:21:45 -0700, rumours say that jennyw
    <> might have written:

    >Does anyone know of a barcode generator for Python? I'm looking to do
    >this on Windows. It would be nice to find something free, but that's not
    >necessary (so long as it's reasonable). It doesn't have to be
    >Python-specific, either, so long as I can call it from Python. I'd love
    >to hear any suggestions.

    I have found various free truetype fonts in the past with various
    encodings. Would a font be helpful?
    --
    TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,

    Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou, Sep 24, 2003
  6. jennyw

    nazgi35

    Joined:
    May 4, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Barcode generation for code 39/93/EAN fonts

    Hi,

    I need a program which can generate Barcode in Code 39, Code 93 and EAN fonts. Preferably it should be an opensource code and in python/java/c/c++ languages. It should be able to print the barcode in an image file(JPEG/PNG)

    Thank you.

    nazgi35, May 4, 2009