Basic but complicated problem....Help me Plz!!!

Ed Prochak

Stefan said:
... while a is repeatedly doubled. Did you actually test your code?

Stefan Krah

SShhh...

<in a hushed voice...>
he is trying to hint at the correct answer with out giving it away.

Vladimir S. Oka

Freshman_in_C_Programming said:

Who's *who*?!

Please provide context. If you don't people don't necessarily know what
you're talking about, and who you're replying to!

Case in point:
/I/ currently have no way of knowing what you're on about, as my news
server has decided to delete /all/ articles in this sub-thread, bar
yours!

Please use this good advice, if you're using Google:

While you're at it, you may as well have a look at additional rationale,
for this group being as standard-picky as it is, here:

http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/readings/portability.20031117.html

Cheers

Vladimir

Ed Prochak

Freshman_in_C_Programming said:

Assuming there is a question there. (without puctuation it can be hard
to tell.) I will answer it. and, since you failed to provided any
context, I' assume the context of my last post.
SShhh...

<in a hushed voice...>
he is trying to hint at the correct answer with out giving it away.

I was obviously speaking TO Stefan, so "he" must be the other persone I
quoted, namely santosh.

Next time try acutally reading the post you are replying to..

Ed
(reading is fundamental, or is it?
reading is FUNdamental, or is it?
reading is fund a mental. O great,
I'm spoending time/money supportinga wacko!)
--- Trolls need not reply