BC++ 5 TNMSMTP component question

Dirk de Vries

Hello,

I have been assigned the job to alter an existing Borland C++ Builder 5
project. This project uses the TNMSMTP component to send e-mail with,
however our SMTP server rejects the mail (authentication failed). When
viewing our log files, we assume that the TNMSMTP component fails to
send a MAIL FROM: command. Our SMTP server requires this command is
send. I am trying to figure out how to send this, but I haven't found a
way to do so. Does anybody know how to enforce the application to first
send out a MAIL FROM: command?

Thanks in advance,
Dirk

Victor Bazarov

Dirk de Vries said:
[...]. Does anybody know how to enforce the application to first
send out a MAIL FROM: command?

You're in a wrong newsgroup. Search borland.public.* family
of newsgroups for the one best suited to your question.

Victor