    new scourges.

    --
    Bedbugs? -> http://vegan.dyndns.biz

    C++ Developer, Sep 4, 2008

  2. C++ Developer

    David Segall Guest

    "C++ Developer" <> wrote:

    >I posted a couple pages on bedbugs and fire ants for heling out with these
    >new scourges.

    Isn't there some conflict between advocating a vegan lifestyle and
    pouring boiling water on ants?

    And, while I'm being picky, is that your real email address? If not,
    consider the nice people at rabbit.com who are selling microcomputers
    and should not have to deal with email spam addressed to you. RFC2606
    <http://www.rfc-archive.org/getrfc.php?rfc=2606> has something
    appropriate.

    David Segall, Sep 4, 2008

  3. C++ Developer

    Developer Guest

    Considering it took a couple of days to sift through usenet, I refuse to let
    my email address be harvested that easily. My aproaches are more
    comprehensive, and I don't know any vegans who adore bedbugs. Pests are
    pests, plain and simple. The site has many solutions. Choose one that suits
    your needs.

    Repeat after me, "death to bedbugs".

    Developer, Sep 4, 2008
  4. C++ Developer

    David Segall Guest

    "Developer" <> wrote:

    >Considering it took a couple of days to sift through usenet, I refuse to let
    >my email address be harvested that easily.

    I am not suggesting that you publish your real email address. The
    email address you are using is directing spam intended for you to some
    total strangers who have done you no harm. Change your published email
    address to, say, lid as advised in RFC2606 and spare
    yourself and the people at rabbit.com from spam.

    David Segall, Sep 4, 2008
  5. C++ Developer

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    David Segall <> wrote:

    > "Developer" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Considering it took a couple of days to sift through usenet, I refuse to let
    > >my email address be harvested that easily.

    > I am not suggesting that you publish your real email address. The
    > email address you are using is directing spam intended for you to some
    > total strangers who have done you no harm. Change your published email
    > address to, say, lid as advised in RFC2606 and spare
    > yourself and the people at rabbit.com from spam.

    I agree. Just by the way, I was having a chat with Roger Rabbit the
    other day, and he reckoned he was now happy that he failed to get this
    domain for himself a few years ago because of this spam problem.

    Apparently, at the time he tried, it was a race for registration between
    himself and Judge Doom. Judge Doom wanted it as a further platform to
    lure and hunt down Roger and other toons.

    As things turned out, however, a third party, some straight earthlings
    won the race and got the domain.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Sep 4, 2008
  6. C++ Developer

    CBFalconer Guest

    Developer wrote:

    > Considering it took a couple of days to sift through usenet, I
    > refuse to let my email address be harvested that easily. My
    > aproaches are more comprehensive, and I don't know any vegans who
    > adore bedbugs. Pests are pests, plain and simple. The site has
    > many solutions. Choose one that suits your needs.
    >
    > Repeat after me, "death to bedbugs".

    irrelevant material. See the following links:

    F'ups set to eliminate c.l.c. Off topic there.

    Try the download section.

    CBFalconer, Sep 4, 2008
  7. CBFalconer <> writes:
    [...]
    >> Repeat after me, "death to bedbugs".

    > Please do not top-post. Your answer belongs after (or intermixed
    > with) the quoted material to which you reply, after snipping all
    > irrelevant material. See the following links:

    [...]

    Who cares whether a spammer top-posts?

    Nokia

    Keith Thompson, Sep 4, 2008
  8. In article <>,
    Keith Thompson <> wrote:
    >CBFalconer <> writes:
    >[...]
    >>> Repeat after me, "death to bedbugs".

    >> Please do not top-post. Your answer belongs after (or intermixed
    >> with) the quoted material to which you reply, after snipping all
    >> irrelevant material. See the following links:

    >[...]
    >
    >Who cares whether a spammer top-posts?

    Obviously, CBF & the Loser, do.

    Kenny McCormack, Sep 5, 2008
  9. C++ Developer

    Richard Guest

    Keith Thompson <> writes:

    > CBFalconer <> writes:
    > [...]
    >>> Repeat after me, "death to bedbugs".

    >> Please do not top-post. Your answer belongs after (or intermixed
    >> with) the quoted material to which you reply, after snipping all
    >> irrelevant material. See the following links:

    > [...]
    >
    > Who cares whether a spammer top-posts?

    "Chuck" apparently.

    I find it amazing that he thinks his off topic net nannying IS on topic
    whereas someone else's isn't. I am beginning to wonder if he is possibly
    the biggest arse to post to a technical group in the history of Usenet.

    Richard, Sep 5, 2008