Best "Best when viewed" statement

PStechPaul

"dorayme" wrote in message
Presumably you laughed at the markup and styling, but the
last thing on the mind of the person doing this page was
good markup, so don't be too hard on him or her.

It was a good example of how "knot" to do it. But in comparison to other
similar sites, they would end up in a "tie".

Perhaps instead of being notable, it is not able.

I wonder if it is better viewed with Manila, Sisal, or Hemp?
http://www.thomasnet.com/products/cordage-hemp-jute-manila-sisal-19870609-1.html

:)

Paul

Lewis

In message said:
Presumably you laughed at the markup and styling, but the last
thing on the mind of the person doing this page was good markup,
so don't be too hard on him or her.

I don't think so.

The site is about knots, and states "this site is best viewed with a
rope."