Best "Best when viewed" statement

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Joy Beeson, Mar 23, 2011.

  1. Joy Beeson

    Joy Beeson Guest

    Joy Beeson, Mar 23, 2011

  2. Joy Beeson

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Joy Beeson <> wrote:

    > I laughed out loud, but you won't because I've spoiled the surprise:
    >
    > http://notableknotindex.webs.com/knotindex.html

    Presumably you laughed at the markup and styling, but the last
    thing on the mind of the person doing this page was good markup,
    so don't be too hard on him or her.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Mar 23, 2011

  3. Joy Beeson

    PStechPaul Guest

    "dorayme" wrote in message

    >> http://notableknotindex.webs.com/knotindex.html

    > Presumably you laughed at the markup and styling, but the
    > last thing on the mind of the person doing this page was
    > good markup, so don't be too hard on him or her.

    It was a good example of how "knot" to do it. But in comparison to other
    similar sites, they would end up in a "tie".

    Perhaps instead of being notable, it is not able.

    I wonder if it is better viewed with Manila, Sisal, or Hemp?
    http://www.thomasnet.com/products/cordage-hemp-jute-manila-sisal-19870609-1.html

    :)

    Paul

    PStechPaul, Mar 24, 2011
  4. Joy Beeson

    Lewis Guest

    In message <>
    dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Joy Beeson <> wrote:

    >> I laughed out loud, but you won't because I've spoiled the surprise:
    >>
    >> http://notableknotindex.webs.com/knotindex.html

    > Presumably you laughed at the markup and styling, but the last
    > thing on the mind of the person doing this page was good markup,
    > so don't be too hard on him or her.

    I don't think so.

    The site is about knots, and states "this site is best viewed with a
    rope."

    --
    Two, Four, Six, Eight! Time to Transubstantiate!

    Lewis, Mar 25, 2011
  5. Joy Beeson

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Lewis <> wrote:

    > In message <>
    > dorayme <> wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > Joy Beeson <> wrote:

    > >> I laughed out loud, but you won't because I've spoiled the surprise:
    > >>
    > >> http://notableknotindex.webs.com/knotindex.html

    > > Presumably you laughed at the markup and styling, but the last
    > > thing on the mind of the person doing this page was good markup,
    > > so don't be too hard on him or her.

    > I don't think so.

    I am sure everyone would agree with you on this. <g>

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Mar 25, 2011
  6. Joy Beeson

    Tim Streater Guest

    In article <>,
    Lewis <> wrote:

    > In message <>
    > dorayme <> wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > Joy Beeson <> wrote:

    > >> I laughed out loud, but you won't because I've spoiled the surprise:
    > >>
    > >> http://notableknotindex.webs.com/knotindex.html

    > > Presumably you laughed at the markup and styling, but the last
    > > thing on the mind of the person doing this page was good markup,
    > > so don't be too hard on him or her.

    > I don't think so.
    >
    > The site is about knots, and states "this site is best viewed with a
    > rope."

    Err, whoosh! it seems to me.

    --
    Tim