Best JAVA/ J2EE Training Institute in Delhi, Live Projects onJAVA/J2EE, Short term Java courses are

Discussion in 'Java' started by Rajive Narain, Sep 18, 2009.

  1. Vserve Global offers The Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
    Course defines the standard for developing multi-tier enterprise
    applications. The J2EE platform simplifies enterprise applications by
    basing them on standardized, modular components, by providing a
    complete set of services to those components, and by handling many
    details of application behavior automatically, without complex
    programming.

    The J2EE platform takes advantage of many features of the Java 2
    Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE), such as "Write Once, Run Anywhere"
    portability, JDBC API for database access, CORBA technology for
    interaction with existing enterprise resources, and a security model
    that protects data even in internet applications. Building on this
    base, the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition adds full support for
    Enterprise JavaBeans components, Java Servlets API, Java Server Pages
    and XML technology. The J2EE standard includes complete specifications
    and compliance tests to ensure portability of applications across the
    wide range of existing enterprise systems capable of supporting the
    J2EE platform.

    TOPICS:
    >> Core Java Language
    >> HTML, Cascading Style Sheets
    >> Java Scripts
    >> Advance Java
    >> JDBC
    >> MySQL
    >> Java Servlets
    >> Java Server Pages
    >> AJAX
    >> Enterprise Java Beans
    >> Struts, Hibernate & Spring Frameworks
    >> Net beans/Eclipse
    >> Live Project
    >>Sun Java Certifications (SCJP, SCWCD) Preparation

    Vserve also offers Vengineer Professional Training Course which has
    been crafted for fresh IT graduates. The aim is to create
    professionals to cater to the industry needs. The recent downturn in
    the IT industry has put the IT graduates in a dilemma, because the
    trend has been changed from fresh recruitment to experienced ones and
    there is no campus placements and almost no jobs for the fresher. By
    looking at the current market scenario we have designed this unique
    course, which will provide you an edge over others. You will be no
    more a fresher now by using the latest development technologies in the
    industry and you can boast of having worked as a trainee also.

    For more details about JAVA/J2EE and Vengineer Professional Training
    Course visit our website at: http://www.vserveglobal.com/vengineer_it_training.html
    Please send your enquiries at both the email addresses so that we can
    reply you as soon as possible:

    Contact Us:
    252 H, Kailash Plaza,
    3rd Floor, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash,