Best practices for using forms authentication and security in a hosted env (was: Re: Using a Forms a

JEFF

Changing title and cross posting as it looks like my original post was to
the wrong newsgroup. Can anyone point me to some documentation or best
practices for using Forms authentication in a hosted environment?

THANKS!
JEFF

Guest

Hello Jeff,

I am a big fan of the book Professional ASP.NET 2.0 Security, Membership,
and Role Management. Has alot of good information.