Best practices for using forms authentication and security in a hosted env (was: Re: Using a Forms a

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by JEFF, Nov 12, 2007.

  1. JEFF

    JEFF Guest

    Changing title and cross posting as it looks like my original post was to
    the wrong newsgroup. Can anyone point me to some documentation or best
    practices for using Forms authentication in a hosted environment?

    THANKS!
    JEFF

    JEFF, Nov 12, 2007

  2. RE: Best practices for using forms authentication and security in a ho

    Hello Jeff,

    I am a big fan of the book Professional ASP.NET 2.0 Security, Membership,
    and Role Management. Has alot of good information.

    --
    brians
    http://www.limbertech.com

    =?Utf-8?B?YnJpYW5zW01DU0Rd?=, Nov 12, 2007