Best Way To Do This --- Simple Problem

Ron

I need to list a few rows of data in text format, for example:

ID: 5442224
ID: 5311255
ID: 3536463

The values will be bound to either datagrid, datalist, or repeater (it
doesn't matter, whatever is easiest). How can I execute a public method
located on the codebehind page whenever a link is selected?

I guess each ID could be listed in a hyperlink, but the behavior I need is
more like that of a button of some sort.

Anyone have any ideas/suggests?

Thanks,

Ron

--