Calling Method When Item Selected in Repeater

Temp

I have a repeater that consists of a column of data. When the user selects
an individual item, I need to execute a method in the codebehind that uses
parameters passed upon item selection.

Any ideas/suggestions on how to do this?

Ron

--
_____________________________
Ron Rodenberg

Natty Gur

Ron hi,

I assume the user select item by using checkbox / raiobutton. If this
the case you can :

Embed javascript that will catch the click event and call __dopostback
with event name and event argument. The event name can be the checkbox
name or a user define event that you need to create on your page. The
argument can contain whatever you want. if you choose to implement your
own event you need to check the __eventtarget form filed in the form
OnInit methods. If its value meets custom control event name raise your
events. Creating your own event let you set your own event parameter
class

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
34th Elkalay st. Raanana