    Lead Software Engineer
    Razorvision Technology, Inc.
    (214) 207-1688

    Temp, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Temp

    Natty Gur Guest

    Ron hi,

    I assume the user select item by using checkbox / raiobutton. If this
    the case you can :

    Embed javascript that will catch the click event and call __dopostback
    with event name and event argument. The event name can be the checkbox
    name or a user define event that you need to create on your page. The
    argument can contain whatever you want. if you choose to implement your
    own event you need to check the __eventtarget form filed in the form
    OnInit methods. If its value meets custom control event name raise your
    events. Creating your own event let you set your own event parameter
    class

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    34th Elkalay st. Raanana