Best way to read Excel file without Jet OleDB driver

CS ADNT

Hello,

As the Jet OLEDB driver usually used to read excel files seems uncertain in
some server environments, is there a new and fast way to read excel files in
..net as datatables ?

Thanks for help.
CS

CS ADNT

Applause seems very expensive for my needs, Iwill go back to csv.
Concerning the instability of Office Automation under asp.net , this is one
more time disappointing from MS !

Thanks

CS