Help, Oledb connection to Access database

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Randy, May 14, 2007.

  1. Randy

    Randy Guest

    Hi,all
    I met a strange problem, I connected to access database using oledb
    connection, connection string like

    "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;
    Data Source=\\Server\Public\QAD\MDB\QADData.mdb;User
    ID='apiprogram';Password='35msaccessAPI';
    Jet OLEDB:Database Password='1';Jet OLEDB:System
    database=\\Server\Public\QAD\MDB\TFSC_BJ.mdw;
    Mode=1"

    In access database, there exist tables linked to antother data server
    throught ODBC.

    When exeucting program, I found if there is less records,for example
    less than 1000, the data read without problem, but if there was large scale
    records count, the program prompt "odbc error".
    Why? if I should increase the ODBC Command Time Out or Max Locks Per
    File properties liking in ADO connection.
    But in ADO.Net, it does not support this manner, so what shall I do?

    Randy, May 14, 2007